COVID TESTING: Cases are way down but COVID 19 is still present. You should get tested for COVID as soon as possible if you have symptoms, and after five days if you are exposed to someone with COVID-19. Seek medical attention immediately for serious symptoms such as trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion or inability to arouse, or bluish lips or face.
- Visit this page for information on where/how to COVID testing near me.
- NC Medicaid beneficiaries are eligible to receive free at-home Rapid COVID tests from local pharmacies. Visit this site for more information
COVID Vaccine and Boosters
Raleigh Pediatrics is committed to always having COVID vaccine available for our patients. If your child needs an initial vaccine or you think your child may be eligible for a booster, call or message our office today to speak with one of our staff. We are offering the vaccine at any scheduled appointment and on specific vaccine clinic dates.
Who can receive COVID Vaccine?
- Primary series of COVID vaccine is currently available to anyone 5 years and older.
Second COVID booster shots are available for certain groups.
- You can get a second booster if you got your first booster 4+ months ago and if any of the following apply to you
- Are age12+ and immunocompromised
- Are Age 50+
- Got a total of two J&J vaccine doses
Visit this page to find other local COVID Vaccine providers