- NC Child Passenger Safety Information: Protecting children in child safety seats and seat belts is a top priority in North Carolina. Here is what we are doing.
- National Child Passenger Safety Information: Information on child safety seats from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Safe Kids USA: Global network of organizations whose mission is to prevent accidental childhood injury.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission: Up-to-date information about product recalls.
- CDC Travel Website: Resource for traveling abroad; contains recommended vaccines for specific areas, information for traveling with children, and outbreak alerts.
- WakeMed Children’s Hospital website: WakeMed has built a new 34,000 sq. ft. children’s hospital–the first in Wake County–where children can receive the medical care they need, as soon as they need it.
- Nursing Mothers of Raleigh: Experienced mothers encouraging breastfeeding through the education and support of women who want to nurse their babies.
- Safe Child of NC: Information on child safety and abuse prevention.
- Triangle Mothers of Twins and Triplets: A social service club dedicated to the support and friendship of women who share the common bond of twins and triplets.
- Project Enlightenment of Wake County: Early childhood education and intervention program of the Wake County Public School System.
fax: (919) 848-3054
Mon-Fri*: 8:00am–5:00pmClosed from 12:45–1:45pm for lunch.
Sun: 8:00am–11:00amurgent matters by appt only (Raleigh closed on Saturday)